My Tool Box (short list)
GitHub - Jenkins - JIRA - Microsoft Azure - Microsoft Office Tools - Microsoft PowerShell Scripting - Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio - Scrum - Software Development Life Cycle – SQL Queries - SQL Server Database Deployment Automation - SQL Server Database Test Automation - XML
Resume Job Titles
Gensler (Dec 2017 May 2020 Oakland, CA) Data platform operations team.
- Responsible for standardizing the test, staging and production database release process.
- Designed and implemented automated deployments using Jenkins and PowerShell.
McKesson/RelayHealth (Feb 2011- Mar 2017 Emeryville, CA ) Automation and Build Teams
- Designed and implemented a Web Server Certification program for automating the building of new web servers in the production environment that eliminated an error-proned process, assured a safe go-live delivery and reduce buildout time from several weeks to 3 days
- Designed and implemented an automated testing platform (Selenium Grid) in McKesson’s OneCloud environment that enabled the QA teams to run tests on different machines against different browsers in parallel.
PayPal (Jun 2006 – Dec 2008 San Jose, CA) Product Management Team, Merchant Services, Business Debit Card
- Managed the PayPal Business Debit Card. 2 Million customers, $50M in annual net revenue.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience and delivering features to grow the business.
PayPal (Sep 2004 – Jun 2006 San Jose, CA) Fraud QA, Financial Products
- Testing PayPal Financial Products using a combination of desktop tools, SQL, batch tools, automation tools.
ENSERA (Jan 1999 - Jan 2002 Redwood City, CA) QA Team
Responsible for the functional testing of 5 Client/Server desktop applications.
- Promoted from Senior QA Engineer to QA Manager
- Hired 3 QA Engineers, total managing responsibility for a team of 5.
- Set up a test lab to simulate insurance customer and auto body shop installations.